Due to our convenient location in the centre of Bristol, the Folk House is a popular venue for private parties, business meetings, lectures and workshops. Information about each of the rooms can be found below, along with prices.
Booking a room is easy – just send us an enquiry form and we'll get back to you or ring us directly on 0117 926 2987.
- Please be aware that your booking starts from when you first need access to the room to when you leave. This means that it includes any setting up or clearing up time you may need.
- A 30% non-returnable deposit is required for all bookings.
- During our term times we cannot accept room bookings that might conflict with any of the courses we offer.
- Evening bookings outside of our term times are subject to the availability of our evening staff.
- There is a set up fee of £10.00 per hour for all bookings in the café, hall and bar.
- If your booking takes place outside of our usual opening hours there will be an £8.00 service charge.
- For single room hire bookings full payment is required at least one week before the date of the booking.
- For block bookings full payment is required within 30 days of the last date of the room hire.
- We reserve the right to refuse any room booking requests.
If you are hiring the Hall or Café you can also hire our PA system for £70, which includes set up fee. Please contact the office for more details.