Summer Schools 2016
30th July - 7th August 2016... more
Join Our Choir
Starts 27th April 7.30 - 9.00pm... more
Summer Opening Times
Summer Term 2016
Book on to Summer Term courses and workshops from 9am Tuesday 8th March... more
Bristol Folk House Darkroom
Membership opens in September... more
Room Hire -
Terms & Conditions
By booking with the Folk House you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You, the hirer, are responsible for leaving the premises & equipment as you have found it and for making good any damage which may occur while you have use of the accommodation.
- You, the hirer, will ensure a responsible person is present and able to supervise at all times.
- You, the hirer, will be responsible for complying with all laws and regulations affecting the use of the premises.
- In accordance with our public entertainments license all doors and windows must be kept closed while music is playing.
- The Folk House cannot be held responsible for any behavior/actions of the hirer or their representatives at any time.
- The Folk House may at any time withdraw permission for use of the reserved accommodation or impost conditions of its use.
- The Folk House will not be held responsible for any behavior/actions of the hirer or their representatives at any time whether on or off the premises. This includes acts of promotion and publicity such as fly-posting.
- Payment for block bookings is required within 30 days of the last date of room hire.
- Single room hire bookings require full payment at least one week before the date of the room hire.
- Should you wish to decorate or set up equipment before room hire comes into effect, a nominal fee of £10 per hour will be charged. Please note that this will be dependent on the availability of the room.
- Much as we would like to provide access for all, the Folk House has no disabled access or facilities.
- If reasonable prior notice is received of a cancellation only the deposit will be lost.
- If no notice is given, the full fee quoted for the room hire will be charged.
Cheques made payable to :
Bristol Folk House Co-op Ltd.
For card payment call the office on 0117 9262987
Unity Trust Bank
Sort Number: 08 - 60 - 01
Account Number: 20024927
Folk House Music
Ticket price: £12.50/£10.50 with NUS card