Autumn Term 2015
Enrolments now open........ more
Summer Schools 2015
1st - 9th August... more
An exhibition of monoprints by Sophie Rae
Beautiful monoprints exhibited in our cafe... more
Bristol Folk House Darkroom - Taster Day
Progress update on the Folk House Darkroom... more
Summer Opening Times
Room Hire -
Terms & Conditions
By booking with the Folk House you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You, the hirer, are responsible for leaving the premises & equipment as you have found it and for making good any damage which may occur while you have use of the accommodation.
- You, the hirer, will ensure a responsible person is present and able to supervise at all times.
- You, the hirer, will be responsible for complying with all laws and regulations affecting the use of the premises.
- In accordance with our public entertainments license all doors and windows must be kept closed while music is playing.
- The Folk House cannot be held responsible for any behavior/actions of the hirer or their representatives at any time.
- The Folk House may at any time withdraw permission for use of the reserved accommodation or impost conditions of its use.
- The Folk House will not be held responsible for any behavior/actions of the hirer or their representatives at any time whether on or off the premises. This includes acts of promotion and publicity such as fly-posting.
- Payment for block bookings is required within 30 days of the last date of room hire.
- Single room hire bookings require full payment at least one week before the date of the room hire.
- Should you wish to decorate or set up equipment before room hire comes into effect, a nominal fee of £10 per hour will be charged. Please note that this will be dependent on the availability of the room.
- Much as we would like to provide access for all, the Folk House has no disabled access or facilities.
- If reasonable prior notice is received of a cancellation only the deposit will be lost.
- If no notice is given, the full fee quoted for the room hire will be charged.
Cheques made payable to :
Bristol Folk House Co-op Ltd.
For card payment call the office on 0117 9262987
Unity Trust Bank
Sort Number: 08 - 60 - 01
Account Number: 20024927