The Bristol Folk House has a brand new, purpose built wet-based photography facility, which is available for use to darkroom members and users. The darkroom offers a programme of brand new exciting traditional photography courses and workshops throughout the year.
· 7 black and white enlargers 35mm/ medium/large format
· Black and white film development facilities
· Print finishing facilities
· Technical support and chemistry
Please bring your own photographic paper.
Please book darkroom sessions in advance to ensure access to the equipment. All darkroom users share the work space and must use the enlarger they have booked. There is a £5 deposit payable upon booking. If you miss your session this fee is non-refundable.
For more information or to book please ring 0117 926 2987 or email email@example.com or visit our reception during open hours.
Becoming a member gives you greater flexibility and the following benefits:
· 6 days per week availability, including 3 evenings during the week and one Saturday a month exclusively for members.
· Discounted session rates.
£15 per session for Members
£20 per session for Non-Members
If you are making prints larger than 12x16 there will be a £5 charge for chemicals.
Keep up-to-date with what's happening at The Folk House.