As a user of the Darkroom facility it is your responsibility to:
- Attend a short free induction before using the darkroom facility.
- Read and familiarise yourself with the induction booklet, health and safety, fire evacuation, and our policies and procedures.
- Ensure you have sufficient darkroom experience to use the space without assistance or supervision.
- Understand that no individual aged 18 and under can be allowed access to the darkroom facility.
- Understand that all attendees must have had an induction and paid for the session.
- Adhere to our no food policy in the darkroom.
- Ensure you provide your own paper and negative files during your booked sessions.
- Leave the darkroom clean and tidy for the next booking.
- Return the keys and any lenses back to reception.
Our responsibility is to:
- Provide a free induction to all new users, which gives a full run through of all available equipment, our policies, procedures, health and safety.
- Provide black and white film chemicals to enable users of the darkroom facility to process their films and to produce black and white prints.
- Provide all the equipment you need, to enable your darkroom session to be productive.
- Maintain all equipment in the darkroom for use.
- Inform you of any changes to these terms and conditions promptly.
Please refer to our general terms and conditions for more details.