There is no need to buy new clothes! Swap and shop for unwanted clothes this May. Rewearing and repurposing your clothes is stepping away from the endless production cycles of fast fashion, and towards a sustainable fashion revolution. This clothes swap is aimed at ALL genders to attend and bring some clothes to swap. That way there will be something for everybody, and more to choose from.
The swap will take place in the Folk House hall.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Bring in your unwanted clothes/ accessories to the Folk House before 10.00 am (or in the week before)
- Exchange your items for tokens at reception which will then be used to swap for new clothes.
- Buy snacks and drinks from the Café bar to keep you refreshed as you shop.
- From 11 am the Swap & shop will begin.
RULES TO CONSIDER
- Swapped clothes or accessories must be in good and clean condition.
- Minimum 2 items and maximum 5.
- Bring a bag to take your new clothes home with.
- Book your place. We have a limited capacity.
This event has a small fee of £1.00 to secure your place. There will be no refunds once tickets have been purchased.
The Bristol Folk House is a charity and receives no funding from the central government, the city council, or other institutions. With your support, we can continue to stay committed to serving the local community by providing quality adult education on a wide variety of subjects, and community events.